SIDEARM Sports, a leader in the collegiate website development industry, is actively seeking a Customer Support Specialist to join our growing team and serve SIDEARM’s customer base of over 900 colleges, universities, and high schools by providing product training, instruction and issue resolution. This position will cover customer support from 2 to 10 PM ET.
Most offices are filled with employees that excitedly talk about the big play in the game from the night before, and ours at SIDEARM is no different. While we discuss the game, however, we also write the software that distributes that same news across the internet and social platforms, calculates the statistics for the game, and archives the video and audio clips so that fans that missed it can watch it later. SIDEARM Sports is the company that makes it possible for collegiate sports fans to follow their favorite teams no matter if they’re across town, across the country, or across the world.
We're fortunate enough to be trusted by some of the biggest brands in the industry, with more than 1000 total partners, including 250 Division I programs, and over 40 of the 65 Power 5 programs.
If you ask us, we have the best job in the world.
1) Provide clients with knowledgeable guidance through SIDEARM’s digital products. Products include SIDEARM’s proprietary content management system, live stats, infographics, etc.
2) Provide timely and educated responses to client problems via phone, email or the support ticket system.
3) Create and maintain positive and long-term relationships with SIDEARM’s client base.
4) Serve as the liaison between customers experiencing advanced problems and SIDEARM’s technical team.
5) Be available for a flexible work schedule to accommodate for clients in different time zones.
1) Extremely comfortable and proven proficiency with basic computing
2) Ability to communicate well with others in accomplishing tasks
3) Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
4) Overall positive outlook and upbeat demeanor with the ability to remain positive in high-stress situations
5) Driven and independent, but willing to recognize role as part of a team
6) Strong verbal and written communication skills
7) Self-assured and confident
We’ll be extra impressed if you have experience with:
1) SIDEARM CMS
2) StatCrew Software